If you’d like to share and showcase your personal and professional work*, IU has the latest resources and technology for your content.
Take it online
Create your web presence
- Adobe at IU: Create, manage, and collaborate on electronic media with Adobe software and tools.
- Canvas course site: Build a course, create a master template, or deliver other informal learning opportunities on IU’s official LMS.
- Google@IU: Use Google Sites and Google Drive to share resources inside and outside the university.
- Pages.IU: Create a website for your professional, research, instructional, or academic content.
- Pressbooks: Host texts online or in Canvas with the ability to add interactivity or collaborate with others to build content.
Enhance your scholarly profile
- CV service: The Scholarly Communication department can review your CV, verify versions of work to archive, and contact publishers on your behalf.
- Impact services: Find tools to elevate research, manage an online profile, or track the reach of published work.
- IUScholarWorks: Increase discoverability and citations when you make your work open access in IU’s institutional repository.
- Open Access Publishing Funding: Apply for assistance to cover the Article Processing Charge (APC) for publishing in an open access journal.
Manage your data
Make your work open and accessible
- OER at IU: Create your own OER, or help your students curate and annotate their own materials using IU Pressbooks or other tools.
- OER syllabus overview: The Scholarly Communications department offers consultations to find high-quality open educational resources (OER) to meet your course needs.
* All sites hosted on university or external servers must comply with policy ISPP-24 from IU’s Information Policy Office.